Tweet

Monday, July 9, 2012

Our First Relationship


God created man kind to its likeness, and at the beginning, when everything including man were created there was a relationship a between man and God in the Garden of Eden (Genesis chapters 1-3).  Unfortunately nowadays we have significant difficulty grasping the concept of close relationship, romance, and communion with God in such a demanding and entertaining world.  You see we perceive God through religion and its ritualistic practices.  But in essence God only desires to have a loving relationship with you.  Despite the separation that occurred after Adam and Eve ate from the fruit of the forbidden tree, Jesus came to restitute the close communion and relationship that God initially intended with us.  So at the moment we appreciate and accept Jesus’ sacrifice in the Cross we can have access to that special relationship.  So in order to start this journey of restructuring life I invite you to just say to God:  Jesus I accept your love and sacrifice, I repent from my sins, and I invite you Lord to come into my life, and help me to have a close relationship with you, and walk with you.  How is that so difficult.  

No comments:

Post a Comment