Tweet

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Nature of God

In case you are having some difficulty with the exercise of thinking and meditating about the loving nature of God let me help you a little.


El Shaddai - Lord God Almighty


El Elyon - The Most High God


Jehovah Nissi - The Lord My Banner


Jehovah-Raah - The Lord My Shepherd


Jehovah Rapha -The Lord That Heals


Jehovah Shammah - The Lord Is There


Jehovah Tsidkenu - The Lord Our Righteousness


Jehovah Mekoddishkem -The Lord Who Sanctifies You

El Olam -The Everlasting God

Qanna -Jealous

Jehovah Jireh - The Lord Will Provide

Jehovah Shalom - The Lord Is Peace



ABOVE ALL GOD IS LOVE



Add your own.  The Lord of the new beginnings; My Provider; My Strength; My Oxygen

And now meditate and allow the loving nature of love bathe you with its warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment